Friday, July 21, 2017

Stephanie's Take On Sketch #285

Hello, everyone! Happy Friday! I hope that if it's hot where you are that you are finding a way to keep cool!

Today we have more design team inspiration for you. Stephanie is sharing her take on Sketch #285, courtesy of Bev Code, and it has me dreaming of a tropical paradise!



Wouldn't this be a great way  to beat the heat? I can feel the sand underneath my feet now! You can see more of Stephanie's beautiful work on her blog - The Paper Trail.

We have a fantastic prize being offered up in July! Rochelle Spears with The ScrapRoom is our sponsor for July and she will be donating a $20 gift card.


You can't win if you don't play, so get those layouts linked up by July 31st for your chance to win this awesome prize!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Happy Scrappin'!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!