Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Sketch #286 - Ginni


Here again is this week's sketch by our very own Sara Mishler!






Check out this naturally gorgeous page and her breathtaking photo.
 Awesome page Maven Ginni! 
She says: Beautiful View - This is the view I would have when I’d go to the library and sit in my car using their free wi-fi. We spent almost 6 months with this being our only form of communication unless we went to town! Lots of old product on this page. I used a stencil and a stippling brush with ink to distress my short strips










This months amazing sponsor is:  Rochelle Spears - The ScrapRoom - www.scrap-room.com
  Rochelle will be donating a $20 GiftCard .  





 Be sure to enter your link to any of our July sketches by July 31, 2017 for your chance to win!

Happy Scrapping,



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!