Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Lori's Take On Sketch #285

Hello, scrappy friends! Good Tuesday morning to you! I hope your week is off to a good start!

Today we are back with Lori's take on this week's sketch, courtesy of Bev Code. Here is a reminder of what the sketch looks like:





This is one of my favorite sketches! I love that it offers both a vertical and a horizontal photo. I love the strips of paper in the background, and I love the title in the lower right hand corner! It just makes for a fun page!

You can read more about my layout on my blog - My Happy Life.

We have a fantastic prize being offered up in July! Rochelle Spears with The ScrapRoom is our sponsor for July and she will be donating a $20 gift card.


You can't win if you don't play, so get those layouts linked up by July 31st for your chance to win this awesome prize!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Happy Scrappin'!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!