Thursday, June 8, 2017

Angela's take on sketch #280

Welcome to June.....  and hopefully you are ready for summer to begin.
So happy to see you here joining us this month.
Today, we reveal Sketch #280 by our one and only Sarah.
 Just look at all the fun you can have with this sketch!


Angela here today with my layout I made based on the sketch:


I had a lot of fun splashing ink on my background before I added the fun layers and embellishments.

This month's sponsor is Bev and she is sharing Just Imagine Crafts Kreaxions Circle Cutter plus a surprise bonus.


 This cutter is the best ever she has used since July 2010. It is small compact, travels with ease and cuts up to a 10"circle on the smallest of space.



 Be sure to enter your link by June 30, 2017 for your chance to win!
Happy Scrapping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!