Sunday, November 27, 2016

Sharon's Take on Sketch # 250...

Today, Maven Sharon is sharing her take and it is stunning!!!! Here is what she has to say about her page, 
"I used one photo instead of two since my photo was a large photo. I used the Oh Deer kit by CTMH, a Heidi Swap border, Prima flower and butterfly, and the packaging from the prima flowers and CTMH ink and stickles. It is a card my niece sent to us last year at Christmas." 
 Sketch #250 by our very own and fabulous, Shawn Lahr....
The prize for November is this beautiful Swan Lake paper pack. You have until November 30, 2016
to add your blog or Instagram link to be eligible for the prize. 
Thanks for joining us! 
Happy Scrapping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!