Friday, November 25, 2016

Denise's Take on Sketch #250....

Hello scrappy peeps, please give a warm welcome to our newest design team member, 
My name is Denise Coulter and I live in beautiful Southern California with my husband of 17 years, 9-year-old daughter, and 14-year-old son. When I’m not scrapbooking, I enjoy making cards, doing art projects with my daughter, volunteering, reading, walking with friends, and watching Caribbean Life with my husband.

I have been scrapbooking for over 14 years and I scrap my pages completely out of order. My albums are an eclectic mess of people and events, and I love them that way. You can find more of my scrapbooking pages over at https://lalasworldblog.blogspot.com/

Here is the beautiful page she created. She used a lovely floral base page, added the dramatic butterflies, flower clusters and that beautiful green vine to create the perfect finishing touch. This page is stunning! 

 Sketch #250 by our very own and fabulous, Shawn Lahr....
The prize for November is this beautiful Swan Lake paper pack. You have until November 30, 2016
to add your blog or Instagram link to be eligible for the prize. 
Thanks for joining us! 
Happy Scrapping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!