Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Shawn's Take on Sketch #219.....

Welcome to a terrific Tuesday here at the home of the Mavens! Today, Maven Shawn is sharing a creative interpretation on our current sketch. She choose to use one larger focal photo along with two smaller ones. She also chose to add a fun set of rings around her photos to bring your eye directly to her focus, her cutie pie daughter! The addition of the outlined glitter title ad the water color tag are a great way to balance out the page! 
Sketch #219 by our fabulous, Bev Code....
Your prize for this month is the Memo Fundamentals paper pack! You have until September 30 to add your link for a chance to win! 

Happy Scrapping,

2 comments:

  1. Hi I have been looking your blog and I just love it all!
    I think I am going to take a courage to try this!
    Tanks have nice day.
    http://carmen45bos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawn, I love what you did with this sketch. Absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!