Saturday, March 5, 2016

Sarah's Take on Sketch #187....

Happy Saturday! Maven Sarah is here today to inspire you to create using some paper from your favorite collegiate team. Just look at how this Georgia Bulldog paper pops with this photo of her Bulldog fans. The mix of chevron paper along with those flowers and little clusters is just the right touch.  
 
Sketch #187 by our fabulously talented, Brenshevia Baker.....
 
The prize for March is this fun Penelope Complements set....it just screams ....Spring! 
You will have until March 31, 2016 to add your links to be entered to win! 
Happy Scrapping....

2 comments:

  1. I knew it! I knew this was Sarah before I read anything. One, I know her stash and two I would recognize those girls anywhere. Super cute layout. Thanks for sharing.
    PS I really love Sketches In Time. As soon as I print my photos, I will be scrapping the sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job with the sketch! I love the pen stitching!

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!