Monday, March 14, 2016

Jules' Take on Sketch #188...

Welcome to a marvelous Monday! Maven Jules has this to say about her page, 
"I love to print photos on canvas (I used Studio 71 Canvas Pad). Using Picasa, I turned the photos from color to sepia and printed. Once the photos have dried, I use soft tipped colored pencils to add color where I want it as I did here with my grand daughters baby blue eyes and the flowered headband. Loved using this design."
Now for Sketch #188  from our amazingly talented, Shawn Lahr...
The prize for March is this fun Penelope Complements set....it just screams ....Spring! 
You will have until March 31, 2016 to add your links to be entered to win! 
Happy Scrapping...

2 comments:

  1. Love how you made the title alphas into the second banner of the sketch. How beautiful the slight coloring on the canvas turned out! Thanks for the info on the technique and material.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! All your attention to details really shines through here.

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!