Monday, February 29, 2016

February Smash Ups!!!!

Happy Leap Year! I, for one, cannot believe it is already the end of February! We have a huge load of inspiration for you today. So grab your coffee or morning beverage of choice and enjoy!!!
Maven Susan used the circles from Rochelle's sketch and the rest was inspired by Brenda's sketch. 

Maven Sandy has this to say about her page, 
"I took a little bit from all of the sketches and they inspired me so much."
Maven Carolyn has this to say about her page, 
"I Used Rochelle's sketch and then the border from Shawn's sketch."
Maven Sharon has this to say about her page, 
"I loved the sketches this month and used banners from Rochelle (ends on the zip strips), middle element from Rochelle, Bev, and Brenda (along with the heart element ). I also used the top and bottom wedge from Bev Code layout."
Maven Sara has this to say about her page, 
"I took inspiration for my title and mixed media background from Rochelle Spears's sketch and my photo placement and the layering across the middle from Bev Code's sketch."
Maven Sammy has this to say about her page, 
""I used the 2nd sketch for photo layout & the 4th for background inspirations."
Play along with us this month and you could win this La Vie En Rose Complements set!
You have until February 29 to join us! Spread the word and 
Happy Scrapping,

1 comment:

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!