Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Jules and Sharon's Smash Up....

Welcome, today we have two fabulous Smash Ups to inspire you to get scrapping.....
Maven Sharon says, "I loved all the sketches this month. I used the blocks on 175, 176 I used the pieces of paper running down the right side and 177 I used the block behind the picture and the two picture placement. These photos are from a camping trip we took in October."
Maven Jules used sketch #175 and 177 to smash up this Christmas layout. Sweet papers complement the angelic photos of that gorgeous baby girl. Beautiful Smash!!!  
Oh my!!!! Two layouts to inspire you to smash up our sketches and get scrapping! 
Smash Up links will be open until January 6, 2016!!!!
Join us this month and .....
 Look what you could win.....
This month your prize is White Pines paper. This paper is absolutely gorgeous and this photo does not do it justice at all! 


You have until December 31, 2015 to enter your layout for a chance to win!
Happy Scrapping,

1 comment:

  1. Two great smash ups! I really enjoy these clever combos of sketches.

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!