Friday, October 30, 2015

Sara's Smash Up!!

Maven Sara has this to tell you about her Smash Up! "For my October Smash Up I chose to take one sketch, Sketch #170 and smash it up. I turned it 90 degrees and created an 8 1/2 X 11 layout with it. I used the CTMH products sent to me as well as more CTMH sequins and the bitty sprinkles (which I adore) from my stash." 
She used some papers from the Nevermore paper collection and Black Shimmer Trim along with sequins. 

This month you are playing for....
This fabulous Steampunk Scoundrels stamp set! 
Just play along and you are entered to win!!!! 
You will have until October 31, 2015 to join us. 
Happy Scrapping,




































No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!