Monday, September 14, 2015

August Winner and Top 3!

Who wants to see some fabulous talent???? Our peeps continue to inspire all of us here at Sketches in Thyme, week after week! I love it! Thank you all so much for continuing to play along with us!!!nSo without further adieu, here are your August Top 3 in no particular order...... 


Please be sure to grab the Top 3 badge for you blogs! You ladies rocked these sketches! 
and now for our August winner......
Be sure to grab our winner badge for your blog! Email me, Leslie to claim your prize! 
Happy Scrapping, 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word - thank you for choosing my layout as one of your top 3. I am overwhelmed, super excited and grinning from ear to ear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Top 3 recognition. I am really digging your sketches. Hope to play along again this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! So happy to be the August Winner!!! I had so much fun creating this page with your sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!