Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Lori's Take on Sketch #161....

So, August is more than half over....where has summer gone? In a few short weeks it will be fall, which by the way, is my favorite season! Maven Lori has pulled some gorgeous fall photos and scrumptious coordinating papers to inspire you today. 
Sketch #161 by our fabulous Shawn Lahr...
Join us this month and you could win this fabulous prize!
Get organized with the Marker-Roll Up from Close to My Heart, that beautiful Balloon Wishes stamp set! All you have to do to be entered for a chance to win, play along!
Each week, our Mavens will inspire you with a new sketch, join in each week for more chances to win! Challenges will close on August 31.
Happy Scrapping,

3 comments:

  1. I Love Fall too! And I love this layout! Beautiful mix of plaids, prints and polka dots!

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!