Thursday, July 23, 2015

Karrie's Take on Sketch #158...

You can find July Week 1 challenge here.
You can find July Week 2 challenge here.
You can find July Week 3 challenge here.
Welcome today our newest Maven Karrie Sweet
I live in Ontario, Canada, and am a full-time receptionist.  My hubby and I enjoy travelling,  motor-bikes, camping/boating, and I play beach and indoor volleyball.    
I started scrapping in 2001 when I made an album of our Dominican trip to my dad and step-mom’s wedding  (read: an extremely basic album with rudimentary supplies – construction paper, glitter glue and stencils!)     After several starts and stops, finally 2009 we made some changes at home,and my hubby suggested I take the little bedroom for a craft room and I jumped at the idea!  A few years later my son moved out and I expanded into his room. Then we redid the basement and now my space is a beautiful 11’×22’ room, packed tight, and I can be found there most weekends.
My style is collage-y shabby chic, I love to distress, get messy and cluster and pile.
Here is her sweet take on ....
 sketch #158 by our fabulous  Maven Brenda..... oh the fun  possibilities in this one! 
Don't forget our sponsor for July is......

Our winner will receive a $15 SHOPPING SPREE with Chickydoodle .
At Chickydoodle, you will find:
Washi Masking Tapes, Kawaii Tapes, Fabric Tapes, Pretty Paper Tapes, Heart Stickers, Rubber Stamps, Craft Paper, Kawaii Stickers, Baker's Twine, Organizers, Envelopes & more.
You will have until July 31 to add your links. 
Thanks for kicking off July here at Sketches in Thyme!!!!
Happy Scrapping,

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Karrie! I've always loved your work! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!