Monday, May 4, 2015

April Winner and Top 3!!!!

Wowza!!!! What a month we had in April! You ladies certainly created some fabulous layouts for our weekly challenges. We had a total of 66 entries for all 4 weeks! The Mavens and I are still thrilled to have so many participants. Choosing Top 3 was not an easy task....at all..... so here are your April Top 3.....



Be sure to grab our badge and display it proudly on your blog! 
And our randomly chosen winner for April.......
This "Sweet" layout by 
Be sure to grab our badge for your blog, Karrie.... 
Thank you all for joining us in April! We hope to see you all play along again this month, too. 
Happy Scrapping, 

3 comments:

  1. I am very happy to see my work among the top 3 !!! Thank you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to have my layout chosen in the top 3!! Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!