Friday, March 20, 2015

Please Welcome.....

Put your hands together for our two newest sketch designers!!!!! These very talented ladies will join our Senior Sketch Team 
and

 Without further adieu......
Please welcome ........ 
Brenda Ragsdale

Hi,my name is Brenda and currently reside in the state of Oregon.  I am a mom to 2 adult sons, Nana to 3 beautiful granddaughters & 2 adorable grandsons.

I prefer creating layouts & the majority of them revolve around my grandchildren,great nieces/nephews & my travels. 

When I am not scrapping, I love to travel,  and hang out with friends or family.  And when the time & weather permits, I love to take part in outdoor festivals, markets & golfing.

Currently, I design for The ScrapRoom Kit Club, co-own Scrap Our Stash Challenge Blog and also host a challenge each month on my personal blog with two of my Scrappy Friends.

I am looking forward to working with this talented team of designers!  You can find more of my scrapbooking creations at my blog:  GrandDiva’s Creative Corner  
and 
Shawn Lahr


My name is Shawn Lahr and I live in Pennsylvania with my husband and three children, along with cats, goats, chickens, a cow and a hamster.

I've been a scrapbooker to some extent since I was a teenager. I seriously became addicted after the birth of my third child in 2003. Once I started collecting supplies, it was all over. This is definitely the hobby for me! 

I look forward to creating for Sketches in Thyme and getting to know everyone.
You can find my work at my blog, Nut Slightly Cracked

Please take a moment to welcome each of these ladies to our team! 

With the inspiration that you will receive from this incredibly talented sketch team, you will scrapping more than ever! 
Happy Scrapping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!