Saturday, March 28, 2015

Meet Your Team 4 Mavens!!!!

Please give a warm welcome to your Team 4
 Mavens!!! This team will inspire you with creations featuring Brenda Ragsdale! Team 4 will be featured designing  on days 22-28 of each month.

Hi,my name is Brenda and currently reside in the state of Oregon.  I am a mom to 2 adult sons, Nana to 3 beautiful granddaughters & 2 adorable grandsons.
 I prefer creating layouts & the majority of them revolve around my grandchildren,great nieces/nephews & my travels. 
 When I am not scrapping, I love to travel,  and hang out with friends or family.  And when the time & weather permits, I love to take part in outdoor festivals, markets & golfing.
 Currently I design for The ScrapRoom Kit Club, co-own Scrap Our Stash Challenge Blog and also host a challenge each month on my personal blog with two of my Scrappy Friends.
 I am looking forward to working with this talented team of designers!  You can find more of my scrapbooking creations at my blog:  GrandDiva’s Creative Corner  http://granddivasscrappyplace.blogspot.com/



I'm wifey to my hot hubby, Jeremy for over 16 years, and mom to wonderful, 3 cute kids who keep me super busy (all 3 kids are named after cities in different countries). We live in sunny So Cali, and I am a beach lover!!! Scrapbooking has become my creative outlet which I LOVE to do in my spare time. I enjoy making layouts, cards, creating home decor items for our house, and altering!!! I LOVE it all. I LOVE my ipod and itunes, I'm a HUGE Depeche Mode fan, love to walk & do zumba, relax at the beach, and hang out in the backyard with my kids. You
can find my work on my blog:http://scrappydayinparadise.blogspot.com/.


My name is Juliet Sherriff and I live in Christchurch, New Zealand. I have, in the last 12 months, really fallen back in love with scrapbooking since my first introduction in 2004. Things have certainly changed since then! I am so excited to be part of the Design Team for Sketches in Thyme, and can't wait to see what you all create based on the fantastic sketches. I adore white space, doilies, sequins and ink splatters. When I'm not scrapbooking or at my job as an Agribusiness Manager, you will find me spending time with my amazing husband, spoiling my nieces and nephews, cuddling my cats or watching cooking and sci-fi shows. You can find my work on my blog at thisscrappened.wordpress.com



Hi, My name is Anne Jang, and I live in the USA about 30 min north of Washington DC. I have been scrapbooking for almost 17 years, and most recently founded this online group of challenge blogs that has just taken my scrapbooking in a whole other direction. I love touching and feeling all the stuff in my craft room and using layouts for my sketches is where my primary source of inspiration comes from! Most of what you'll see me scrap are layouts done of my family, Jay and Sarah plus Sarah's animals...her horse Ziggy, 2 dogs, 2 guinea pigs, and new as of this month, 8 hens! And my other layouts consist of my large extended family...all 28 of them! When I'm not scrapbooking I volunteer 4 mornings a week for Meals on Wheels, and am a 4-H club leader for Sarah's Spur & Stirrup Club, as well as a leader for her Pony Club.
www.annesscrapcorner.blogspot.com



Hi, my name is Michelle Galatuik! I’m a stay-at-home-mom to a beautiful girl. I’m a paper crafter, and a lover of all things Disney! I love being able to express my creative side and sharing it with others.
I have always been into “art” in one form or another, growing up I would spend countless hours drawing Disney cartoons, it wasn’t till the fall of 2000 after I had taken a trip to Scotland with my Mother and decided to make a scrapbook of are trip that my love for paper crafting really began.
Since then I have found my style is ever changing, I love layering, inking and patterns. I find myself most comfortable working with neutrals colours, but always challenging myself to add more “colour”. I love the creative process, and prefer to make all things by hand such as flowers, banners, etc…
I am grateful to have had my scrapbooking works published in the Canadian Scrapbooker, and have had the pleasure of working on numerousness design teams over the years. 
http://createlivelaughlove.wordpress.com/



Hello!  My name is Paula A. Peluso.  I live in beautiful San Diego with my awesome husband Paul. Between us we have four children.   My family is the center of my life and often my inspiration. I have been crafting my entire life and really enjoy doing them. I find it is a wonderful way for me to relax and unwind.

Over the years some of my crafts have included such things as Ceramics, Cross Stitch, Tole Painting, Miscellaneous Arts and Craft Projects. I am also a Certified Copic Marker Intermediate Designer. But my true love and passion is Scrapbooking. I guess if I was to think about it, the very first scrapbook that I made was in 1984.  Scrapbooking for me at that time was putting the photos I loved in an album and recreating the moment by using stickers,construction paper, making embellishments out of anything I could find, and writing comments, captions, and memories on every page.  Although I still use some of those techniques, things have definitely changed since that time.  There are so many papers, machines, techniques and products available today...It's always changing! 

At times I get asked what is my scrapbooking style. Well, I am not a chronological scrapper; and I really don't know my style. I do not do digital scrapbooks. It really depends on the topic, what photos I have, and what fun things available to use. But if I had to say something, I guess it would be that I am a traditional scrapbooker. You can find my work on my blog at http://paulaapeluso.blogspot.com



I am a creative scrapbooker, cardmaker and crafter who loves diversity in work and style. I love featuring new and innovative techniques and designs but I tend to prefer to stick to a slightly clean style.  My pages almost always include some cardstock and are almost always built around the patterned papers, which are my favorite part!  

I am wife to a busy salesman who cannot always be around the home.  I am a mother of two wonderful young men, ages 14 and 12.  My husbands schedule and busy boys helped me to decide to postpone my career in accounting to raise the family.  I am blessed to be able to do so but miss the reward of successes that are more easily seen in the corporate world.

I am looking forward to designing with Sketches in Thyme and hope to inspire you with fun scrapbooking pages that share more about our lives and spur on your own ideas. 
http://rachauscratchpad.blogspot.com/
Happy Scrapping, 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations everyone. Can't wait to see what you inspire us to make.

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!