Thursday, March 26, 2015

Meet Your Team 3 Mavens!!!!

Please give a warm welcome to your Team 3
 Mavens!!! This team will inspire you with creations featuring Shawn Lahr! Team 3 will be featured designing  on days 15-21 of each month. 
Greetings! My name is Shawn Lahr and I live in Pennsylvania with my husband, Charlie of 17 years and three children: Nick (16), Blake (12) and Kaila (11), along with goats, chickens, cats, a cow and hamster. I've been a scrapbooker to some extent since I was a teenager, but really caught the bug after the birth of my third child in 2003. I also love to create cards and altered items. I decided to try my hand at creating my own sketches in 2008 and since then I have over 600 sketches in my book ;) When I'm not scrapbooking, I am spending hours in the kitchen cooking and baking for my family. My other interests include reading, movies, volleyball and helping our church with the youth group. I also have a blog that I would love for you to visit at http://www.nutslightlycracked.blogspot.com. I am thrilled to be here and look forward to interacting with everyone.

Hi, I'm Lea and I live in a seaside town, in Italy.My work is in the field of fashion and I try to fill my free time, which is often very little, with everything that is creative. My life revolves around art always (graduated at the Academy of Fine Arts, I attended courses in costume and fashion designer): I love the watercolor and paint on cotton fabric to make bags and the like. Since I discovered scrapbooking, existed for many years: it was love at first sight. My style has changed over time: now I try to combine my passion for the scrap with the art: this allows me to express myself fully and to seek new ways of expression.My blog:http://sunnyflouscrap.blogspot.it/


Hello! My name is Lori and I live in a very small SW Missouri town with my husband, Scott, and our 2 sons, Matthew and Shane. We also have a daughter, Abby, who is married to her high school sweetheart and they have a one year old baby girl named Ada that I get the pleasure of babysitting through the week.
I started scrapbooking about 16 years ago and I haven't looked back since. Nothing relaxes me any more than spending time in my scrap room. I love looking back on all that has happened and preserving those memories! I would call my scrappy style clean and simple, but lately I have really been having fun adding more layers to my layouts.

Hi!  I'm Stephanie Johnson from Miamisburg, OH and am so excited to be joining the design team at Sketches in Thyme!  I am a mother of two girls, three dogs, the wife of a firefighter/paramedic husband and an American History teacher.  My sanity saver is scrapbooking.  I love to play with paper in all forms, but especially love working with scrapbooking layout sketches.  I can't wait to share my creations with you!  You can see my work at http://sthom97093.blogspot.com/

 Hello! I'm Tracy McLennon and I live my crafty life on the east coast on Canada in Truro, Nova Scotia. I have a super talented band teacher husband, 2 beautiful teenage step daughters and a crazy rescue pooch named Kya. Together we enjoy the outdoors, geocaching, kayaking and we are all classical music performers.
I have been scrapbooking for almost 20 years, and have seen the industry change so much. I have been a designer and creative artist for companies such as K&Company, EK Success and Martha Stewart Crafts. I currently design for May Arts Ribbon, DecoArt and Rit Dyes. I have also just started as the DIY Craft Bride columnist for DIY Weddings Magazine.
I cannot wait to create along side this talented Sketches in Thyme design team!
You can find more of my crafty world at http://scrappychick101.blogspot.ca

 I’m AYA Watanabe. I live in Osaka. I have three daughters.(8years,5years,3years old)It is my pleasure to the scrapbooking using the their photo.After children slept, I enjoy scrap time.It is my creativity and my curiosity.I enjoy a wonderful opportunity.Thank you!!!

I also have a blog that I would love for you to visit at http://wao-sb.blogspot.jp/I look forward to interacting with everyone.

Hi I am Chris, Happily married to my high school sweetheart and proud mom to 3 precious (and sometimes precocious and rowdy) children. My family and our journeys and travels are the subject of my scrapbooking. Have I mentioned that I LOVE scrapbooking and card making!!!! I love using sketches to jump start my creative process. I am super excited to be part of the Sketches in Thyme Design Team!
Chris Olson Pozzi blog is http://ole682000.blogspot.com/

 Hey ya'll!! I am Savanna from Sweet Home Alabama. I have been married for almost 13 years and have 3 fur babies, 2 which have been with 4 years longer than the hubs  . I started scrapbooking back in 2002 just to do our wedding album and now it is a full blown obsession. I am a pretty traditional scrapper, but am really working on using more techniques, like masks, mists and paints, in my layout. I am so excited to be a part of Sketches in Thyme!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Shawn! I love your sketches and I'm so glad that you will be designing for Sketches in Thyme. And congrats to all the talented ladies who made it on Team 3!

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!