Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Meet Your Team 2 Mavens!!!!!

Please give a warm welcome to your Team 2 Mavens!!! This team will inspire you with creations featuring Rochelle Spears sketches! Team 2 will be featured designing  on days 8-14 of each month. 

My name is Rochelle Spears.  After 15 years of Real Estate, I "retired" and became a SAHM! :) I have 5 children (25, 21, 15, 8, and 6).  I have a wonderful husband who supports my craft to the fullest!  I have been scrapbooking since 2003 and I just can't get enough of it! I love the products, trying out new trends, creating memories and most of all I love watching my husband share my scrapbooks with guests who come over! :)   I don’t really have a set scrapbook style... I love bright colors, shabby chic, messy and playful layouts and sometimes love to just go simple and clean.  Besides my family and scrapbooking, you will find me traveling, reading or watching Netflix! I love coffee in the morning, Peach Ice Tea during the day and chocolate candy at night. :)


Hello! My name is Michele and I am from the great Pacific Northwest!  
I have been "Attempting" scrapbooking for about 14 years.  Always learning new and fun things!!
I am a wife, daughter, sister, friend and SAHM of 2 kids.  I "retired" my executive job in 2008.  But, I am a (very) part time pricing coordinator.  Just to keep my on my toes.  :)
You can find me at the soccer fields, baseball diamonds, sidelines of the basketball & volleyball courts, inside a dance studio... and when not busy with all of that... on a good hiking trail, barefoot at the beach, skiing the river and always hanging with my family with the latest movies and board games!!  I recently acquired my first DSLR camera, so on a mission to get those memories documented.
Scrapbooking and Cardmaking are my creative outlet. 
I hope to inspire you as so many have inspired me.  You can find more about me at


My name is Karen Young, and I live in Newfoundland, Canada. I have a wonderful husband of 13 years, and a beautiful five year old daughter. I am an Optometrist, working full time. Scrapbooking is my creative outlet and
a way to relax and unwind. The memory keeping aspect of it is an added bonus! I have a varied style. But mostly, I like a controlled messy look that incorporates mixed media. I love using spray inks, paint, modeling paste and more... I know I've had a productive evening if I go to bed with stained and inky hands!


Hello! I'm Elisabetta from Italy. My friends call me Eli and I prefer it because it is more simple, like me. I'm 40 years old (and I will declare 40 for the next 10 years...) and a beautiful 10 year old daughter. I live in a small town with two older cats and a large vegetable garden (too big). I do scrapbooking for about 8 years and it is just a hobby that does for me: it allows me to express in new ways my creativity and my curiosity. I don't have one specific style because I like to experiment, but by far I prefer the 12x12 layouts and minibooks.
In addition to scrap, my hobbies are volleyball, swimming and reading.


 Hi! I am Monique Fox (by name), sweet (by nature), ethnic (by design), a Virgo (by zodiac sign), and loved (by God). I am a 45 year old mommy of a 12 year old boy name Christian and a 13 year old cat name Angel. I am residing in Maryland (of the US) and working in DC (of the US). 20 years of service! I am the Founder of Maryland Scrapbooking Divas. I am a blogger that blogs at http://living-in-the-positive.blogspot.com. I have been scrapbooking about 12 years. My favorite manufacturers are My Minds Eye, Echo Park, Carta Bella, DCWV, Bo Bunny, and Prima. My favorite foods are Italian, Soul and Caribbean. My favorite colors are red, orange, green, purple, yellow and pink. My favorite online hangouts are Facebook and Twitter. My favorite past times are poetry, shopping, going to the movies, and out to eat. I hope that I can inspire you along with the wonderful sketches and the rest of the design team.


I'm Darcy. I live with my husband, our three girls and our ancient boxer/bullmastiff puppy Jake in northern Ontario, Canada. I scrap when I'm not working, taking the kids to their various activities or when they are sleeping! My husband saw a scrapbook nine years ago at a birthday party we were at when my oldest daughter was one and he said, "you have to do this." I told him it was expensive, and that's why I did digital. He said, "this is so much better!" He is always the first one I show a completed layout to, and he supports my *habit* completely! I hope you don't get tired of seeing my girls, because they are in 99.99% of my projects!


Hello! My name Helen but I also go by the name Rumtruffle (Rum). I have been married to my soul mate for 23 years and we have a 22 year old son. I live in Hertfordshire in the UK. I have always had a love of handmade crafts, I will have a dabble at most things but my passion lies in paper crafting and getting messy! I have a lovely group of friends that I met through crafting and we get together on a regular basis to chat, craft, drink coffee and eat cake! I am looking forward to getting to know you all and hope we can share some great crafty ideas and projects.
Happy Scrapping,

6 comments:

  1. cant wait to see this teams work! congrats to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to all you talented ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to working with you ladies and seeing all of your beautiful creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the lovely comments, I'm busy working on my first layout for you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great to meet all of you. I love the sketches here and the inspiration from the Design Team

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!