Sunday, March 22, 2015

Introductions start now!!!!

As you are aware, BIG changes are coming to Sketches in Thyme! You have already been introduced to the four fabulous sketch designers who will be bringing you sketches that will jump start your creative process! We will now be hosting weekly sketch challenges. 
Please give a warm welcome to our Team 1 Mavens!!!!! 
Team 1 will be featured designing with Bev Code sketches on days 1-7 of each month. 
I am just new to online scrapping since Apr 2009. There are so many sites. My name is Bev Code and I have been scrapping about 5 years. I am a wife, mother and gramma that loves being retired and now have time to scrap to my heart's content. My projects range from layouts, cards, altered projects, mini albums and i love to share new tips and techniques as I learn them. I live in Conestogo, Ontario and spend some time in Florida where I take my scrapping with me for the extended time. My blog is Bee Cee Creativity and would love for you to stop by. I am thrilled to be Senior Sketch Designer for this fabulous site. I look forward to sharing and inspiring you sketches and can't wait to get to know you better. 

Hey everyone!  My name is Sarah Swann.  I am a military spouse and stay-at-home mom to two beautiful girls and two dogs.  My husband is a pilot in the Air Force and we are currently living in New Mexico.  This is our fourth duty station...so far.  We are hoping to make our way back to our home state of Florida one day.
I started scrapbooking in 2003 because, frankly, I was bored.  I randomly picked up a copy of Creating Keepsakes Magazine and was blown away by the industry.  I started right away and haven't stopped since!  I love the scrapbooking community and I'm excited to spread some inspiration and get some in return.  You can find me on my blog or on my YouTube channel, where I share process videos almost daily.  I'm so excited to start working with these awesome sketches!

Hello!  Let me introduce myself. My name is Leslie, I have a wonderful husband of 28 years,
2 awesome girls and 5 beautiful grandbabies. My actual job is a tax analyst but my passion is
of course scrapbooking and preserving as many memories as I can. I have been scrapping since around 2009 and I do not have a specific style, as I love to try new things and techniques so my style is always changing as I push myself. I am very happy to have been chosen to be a part of this wonderful team and start creating.  You can see my work at http://lrosecreations.blogspot.com/

 I'm Stacy and I'm a stay at home mom to 5 fun and crazy kids ranging in age from 7 to 14. I've been married to my best friend for over 20 years and am so happy and blessed to have found a way to be a little creative everyday. I've always been a "crafter" but got a late start to scrap booking. When I adopted my daughter from China, one of the other adopting parents encouraged me to make a Life book for her. A Life book is a scrapbook of her life before us. I went out and bought some basics and off I went! And I haven't stopped yet!!
I'm so happy to have found my passion! It allows me to be creative and to also tell our family story for this and future generations. I'm thrilled to be joining the team here at Sketches in Thyme! I hope you have a chance to visit me on my blog too.

Hello girls,I'm Valentina from Italy. I live in Rome and my creative friends know me as Perlilandia. I work in pension found but i am graduation in fashion : yes, it'a a strange combination, i know...I live with my boyfriend Daniele that i love to madness...I discovered scrapbooking in 2009 and fell in love instantly! I like the romantic style but not too vintage, the vivid and pastel color, the mixed media and the project life, but in this moment i love so much the layouts. I love Toga, Papermania, American Craft and Carta Bella.I never go out without earrings and do not dress ever with more than three colors. I love high heels and shoes strange, polka dots and make jewelry, cats, tea and avocado. I always like to experiment with new materials and I hope to inspire you with my work! to know me better you can visit my blogwww.perlilandia.blogspot.it or my fb page Perlilandia Scrap ! See you soon!

My family supports and encourages my passion for crafting, and my son is the apple of my eye and my main source of inspiration. After my career and our lives were derailed by my chronic illness, I fell in love with the beautiful papers and accessories that allowed me to escape reality. I traded designer suits and high heeled pumps for glittered fingers, and replaced business travel with a messy craft room. I have been blessed to meet lovely scrappers near and far, and documenting happy moments saved both my sanity and sense of humour. Now I cannot imagine a day without scrapping, in addition to coffee, chocolate and Doctor Who.

 My name is Marie, I am 38. I was born in Seoul, South Korea (that's why I look Asian)I was adopted in Belgium when I was 6 months so I am a french speaker (half of the people speak dutch and some speak German; we have 3 national languages).I live with my son Tristan (14) and My husband MichaĆ«l.I studied arts and I have been working as a hotel manager for 4 years now. I worked for 6 years on a NATO base here in Belgium that's where I learned English. I discovered scrapbooking about 13 years ago in the US and I immediately loved it.At the time we almost couldn't find any products in Europe.They really started to come out here about 8 years ago which is a really good thing.I was able to get subscriptions for 2 american magazines: Memory Makers & Creating Keepsakes.I am a fan of Ali Edwards & Heidi Swapp and many others. Next month my husband will take me to 'Version Scrap' in Paris where I will try to register to one of Ali's classes. I am so happy ...I don't know how to describe my style. It really depends on my mood.I used to have a NSP who always told me that my scrap was neat...One thing is sure is that I focus mainly on the colors. I love papers, inks, alphabets, stickers, masking tape, badges, kits...I like working from a sketch, a combo or other instructions, it gives a point start.Apart from scrapbooking, I like drawing, painting, photography, decoration, travelling, discovering other cultures, world cuisines, discovering, learning, sharing things, my 2 Chihuahua puppies ...This is my 1st DT experience so I would like to thank you again for giving me this chance and I am so happy to meet all of you :-))))I will do my best during my term... My blog: http://somethingaboutmarie.over-blog.net/
My name is Renee Johnson, and I live in the western suburbs of Sydney, Australia. By day I coach gymnastics and look after my three children, whilst my nights are mostly for scrapbooking.Whilst I have always been into journalling and trying to record those precious moments and hilarious comments the kids come out with, I fell in love with scrapbooking whilst trying to find a gift for the family member who has absolutely everything. When I saw how much better the photos looked rather than drably sitting in my album I became very hooked, and am still on a crazy mission to get through those albums and piles (and piles and piles) of photos.
After several years now of copying layouts in magazines, trawling the internet for inspiration and trialling new products  I am finally 'getting there' and will greatly enjoy sharing my work with others and discovering new styles and trends. I am so excited to join the DT at Sketches in Thyme and cant wait to share my take on their fabulous sketches with everyone!
 Come back on April 1, 2015 to see Bev's newest sketch and these ladies will be featured daily from April 1-7, 2015!!!!! 
Happy Scrapping! 

2 comments:

  1. Very exciting! Congrats Leslie and everyone else who made it on Team One!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the awesome inspiration this team will be sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!