Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Final day of reveals for Sketch #142 and new DT reveal.....


Back today with Day 3 reveal of this fabulous sketch byRochelle Spears. 
Today also is a day to feature our Guest Designer for this sketch. Please give a very warm welcome to Marie Friant. You will be seeing more of Marie here at Sketches in Thyme, she is also one of our brand new Design Team members! 

My name is Marie, I am 38. 
I was born in Seoul, South Korea. 
I was adopted in Belgium when I was 6 months. 
I live with my son Tristan (14) and My husband Michaël.
I studied arts and I have been working as a hotel manager for 4 years now.

I discovered scrapbooking about 13 years ago in the US and I immediately loved it.
At the time we almost couldn't find any products in Europe.
They really started to come out here about 8 years ago which is a really good thing.
I was able to get subscriptions for 2 american magazines: Memory Makers & Creating Keepsakes.
I am a fan of Ali Edwards & Heidi Swapp and many others.
I don't know how to describe my style. It really depends on my mood.
I used to have a NSP who always told me that my scrap was neat...
One thing is sure is that I focus mainly on the colors. 
I love papers, inks, alphabets, stickers, masking tape, badges, kits...
I like working from a sketch, a combo or other instructions, it gives a point start.

Apart from scrapbooking, I like drawing, painting, photography, decoration, travelling, discovering other cultures, world cuisines, discovering, learning, sharing things,  ...
Here is her layout.... 
She created an elegant shimmer and shine with the fabulous gold accents that perfectly accompany her photos. Also, do you notice that that she used some vellum paper. Very elegant page. 
All you have to do to be eligible to win is be a follower here at SIT and create a layout from each sketch for the month. Play along with us today and have fun! You will have until March 31 to link up your pages. 
Happy Scrapping,


3 comments:

  1. Hello Everyone, I am soo happy to be here!!!
    I would like to thank Kim & all the wonderful ladies from the team for giving me this opportunity :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Vellum can be so hard to use too, nice touch x

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!