Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Guest Designer Paula's Take on Sketch #139...

Welcome to day four of our reveal for this month with this fantastic sketch by our Bev Code. So many possibilities.....
Today we feature a Guest Designer, Paula Peluso
 I live in beautiful San Diego with my awesome husband Paul. Between us we have four children.   My family is the center of my life and often my inspiration. I have been crafting my entire life and really enjoy doing them. I find it is a wonderful way for me to relax and unwind.
Over the years some of my crafts have included such things as Ceramics, Cross Stitch, Tole Painting, Miscellaneous Arts and Craft Projects. I am also a Certified Copic Marker Intermediate Designer. But my true love and passion is Scrapbooking. I guess if I was to think about it, the very first scrapbook that I made was in 1984.  Scrapbooking for me at that time was putting the photos I loved in an album and recreating the moment by using stickers, construction paper, making embellishments out of anything I could find, and writing comments, captions, and memories on every page.  Although I still use some of those techniques, things have definitely changed since that time.  There are so many papers, machines, techniques and products available today...It's always changing! 
At times I get asked what is my scrapbooking style. Well, I am not a chronological scrapper; and I really don't know my style. I do not do digital scrapbooks. It really depends on the topic, what photos I have, and what fun things available to use. But if I had to say something, I guess it would be that I am a traditional scrapbooker. 
If you would like to visit my blog please go to:  http://paulaapeluso.blogspot.com/ After your visit, please feel free to leave me a commentwith your thoughts.  It really makes me proud when others are inspired by my work and I enjoy reading your comments.

and now for her stunning layout.....
Paula used her die cutting system to create this beautiful take on the sketch. Those pastels and cut flowers are such a beautiful calming design choice. Perfect for the beach! 
 If you haven't used your die cutting system in a while to create, now is your time to be inspired by Paula! Thank you, Paula for sharing such a beautiful creation with us! 
Play along with us this month and you could win a $20 gift certificate from 
You will have until February 28 to link up! If you don't have a blog you may add your layout to our Sketches in Thyme Facebook page, or email it to us! 
Happy Scrapping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!