Friday, January 16, 2015

Sketch #18 Day 2 Reveal.....

Welcome to Day 2 of our Sketch #138 reveals of this fab sketch by our very own, Rochelle Spears.
Our design today comes to you from Sharon Butler.
Hi!  I’m Sharon Butler a wife and busy Mum to my 3 wonderful kids – Alexander 10, Nicholas 8 and Cassandra 5.
I live in Essex in the UK and I started scrapbooking a year after my eldest son was born, mainly due to my Mum who is very “craft” orientated taking up scrapbooking.  I just had to get on the band wagon too after seeing all her amazing creations and now have album after album full of layouts. 
My children tend to be my main focus/inspiration, with the odd few of the hubby and family and friends.  Lee, my husband is a keen photographer, so I’m never short of a photo or two to scrap.  My biggest issues is probably narrowing down which ones to actually scrap!
I wouldn’t say I have a “style” of sorts, but my favourite embellishments have to be flowers
and buttons with a bit of bling thrown in for good measure.
 Such a fabulous masculine page! A great vintage feel and look at how well those patterns all compliment one another!
If you haven't used more than 2 patterns on  a layout or created a masculine page, challenge yourself to be inspired by this fabulous take
Remember, we are sponsored by ....
Scrapbookcircle this month
This is the yumminess they are offering.....
You have until January 31 to join in the fun! Remember you can add to our Sketches in Thyme Facebook page or send it to me here
Happy Scrapping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!