Thursday, January 15, 2015

Sketch #138 Revealed.....

 Welcome back peeps! Today we reveal of this awesome sketch by our very own fabulously talented, Rochelle Spears
We also have a Guest Designer joining us for the sketch.....please give a very warm welcome to 

I live in Ontario, Canada, and am a FT receptionist.  My hubby and I enjoy travelling,  motor-bikes, camping/boating, and I play beach and indoor volleyball. I started scrapping in 2001 when I made an album of our Dominican trip to my dad and step-mom’s wedding  (read: an extremely basic album with rudimentary supplies – construction paper, glitter glue and stencils!)  
In 2009 we made some changes at home, my hubby suggested I take the little bedroom for a craft room and I jumped at the idea!  A few years later my son moved out and I expanded into his room. Then we redid the basement and now my space is a beautiful 11×20 room, packed tight, and I can be found there most weekends.

Here is Karrie's take on sketch #138.
This is such a touching layout. Karrie included the words to the song, "Hero" on her layout. She used distressing and a hidden journal tag.  If you haven't been including journaling on your layout, try including hidden journaling on your next layout! 
Remember, we are sponsored by ....
Scrapbookcircle this month
This is the yumminess they are offering.....
You have until January 31 to join in the fun! Remember you can add to our Sketches in Thyme Facebook page or send it to me here
Happy Scrapping,

2 comments:

  1. Love the sketch!

    What a fabulous photo and awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration and for the fun sketch to play with!

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!