Monday, December 1, 2014

Sketch 135

Happy Holidays! We are certainly ready to kick off the Holiday in a fun way! Our first sketch this month is by our one and only, Bev Code....
We begin our fabulous CT layouts with a Guest Designer, Karen Brierley. 
Hello!  My name is Karen Brierley, and I live in a beautiful semi-rural area of southeast Queensland, Australia, with my husband, young teen daughter, and an assortment of chickens and ducks.  I work full time (rotational shiftwork) in the public sector.  Scrapbooking is my "happy place" - I love capturing memories of our family trips, our home life, and special milestones.   I have yet to discover what my 'signature style' is; I just scrap what feels right at the time.  When I'm not scrapping you will find me sewing or gardening or hiking or volunteering as a rural firefighter.  I also love to hang out at quirky cafes and secondhand bookstores.

Thank you so much for inviting me to guest design for you this month at Sketches in Thyme.  If you have a spare moment, I'd love you to visit me at: beingkaren.blogspot.com

Here is her fantastic take on our sketch #135....she did a double layout to suit her scrapbooking needs. 




This month we are sponsored by la petite feuille,  a wonderful little shop found on etsy.
One lucky winner will receive a gift certificate to use in this amazing store. 
You will have until December 31 to enter using both sketches for the month! 
Happy Holidays,

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!