Friday, October 3, 2014

Michele's Take on Sketch #131

Happy Thursday peeps! There is sooooo much you can do with this awesome 4 photo sketch from Bev Code.
As a former Dance Etc Elite Competition Auntie, I LOVE that Michele scrapped these photos from her sweet daughter's dance. I agree, Michele, too bad we can't scrap videos. Just a super fun take on our sketch!!!!! Loving those little arrows! 
Don't forget we have two sponsors this month
To be eligible for our prizes this month, you must create a layout using each sketch for October.  If you don't have a blog or online gallery, you can add your layout to our Sketches in Thyme Facebook page or you can email it to me, neeneesparks@gmail.com and I will share it for you. 
Get creative and Happy Scrapping,

1 comment:

  1. Oh this makes me happy!! Yay for "Dance Moms" or "Dance Aunties." :)

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!