Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Day 9 Blog Hop Sketch #129

Happy Tuesday! Please give a warm welcome to Maven Michele....

 I have been "Attempting" scrapbooking for about 14 years.  Always learning new and fun things!!
 I recently acquired my first DSLR camera, so on a mission to get those memories documented.
Scrapbooking and Cardmaking are my creative outlet. 
I hope to inpsire you as so many have inspired me. 

Just look at how these colors and the peaceful beach photos of her family bring this sketch to life!

Follow us, play in both sketches this month, and THIS could be yours!!!!!
Here are the links to see all our Mavens. If have not been to visit, please leave them some love today. If you browse around and enjoy their scrappy style, become a follower!
Happy Scrapping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!