Monday, September 8, 2014

Day 8 Sketch #129

Happy Monday! Thank you to those ladies who have taken our challenge thus far! Wow, you ladies are creating some beautiful layouts with our Sketch #129!!!! Today, join me as we welcome Maven Karen....
 Scrapbooking is my creative outlet and
a way to relax and unwind. The memory keeping aspect of it is an added bonus! I have a varied style. But mostly, I like a controlled messy look that incorporates mixed media. I love using spray inks, paint, modeling paste and more... I know I've had a productive evening if I go to bed with stained and inky hands!

This layout definitely incorporates those fun inking techniques as Karen interprets the sketch to reflect her personal style!  
 Now, don't let this fun prize get away from you. Play along to become eligible to win!!! 
Here are the links to see all our Mavens. If have not been to visit, please leave them some love today. If you browse around and enjoy their scrappy style, become a follower!
Happy Scrapping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!