Sunday, September 7, 2014

Day 7 Blog Hop Sketch #129

 We certainly hope you are having a great weekend!!! Please join me today, as we welcome Maven Rita...
I love the LOs (but I do a little bit of everything) ... and follow the sketches is my favorite thing to do it! 
My style varies according to your mood or the desire to try and experiment. 
I like to use all the colors and materials that I have ... although I have my favorites, purple and washi! 

Such a fun take on our sketch! Don't you love how the papers compliment the photos? 
Do you want to win this gigantic haul? You have to play along in both challenges this month to be eligible to win!!!!
Here are the links to see all our Mavens. If have not been to visit, please leave them some love today. If you browse around and enjoy their scrappy style, become a follower!
Happy Scrapping,


1 comment:

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!