Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Day 10 Sketch #129

Happy Wednesday, scrappers! Today, we introduce our Maven Lea...
 I love the watercolor and paint on cotton fabric to make bags and the like. Since I discovered scrapbooking, existed for many years: it was love at first sight. My style has changed over time: now I try to combine my passion for the scrap with the art: this allows me to express myself fully and to seek new ways of expression.

This layout just screams with boundless inspiration! 
Spread the word about this awesome prize that one lucky scrapbooker will walk away with at the end of September!!! 
Here are the links to see all our Mavens. If have not been to visit, please leave them some love today. If you browse around and enjoy their scrappy style, become a follower!
Happy Scrapping,

1 comment:

  1. Quick question- can I enter with a digital layout or does it have to be a traditional 12x12 layout?

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!