Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Blog Hop Sketch #129

Welcome to day 2 and 3 of our hop!!!  My computer malfunctioned yesterday and spent the day in the ER. So today you will meet two of our lovely Mavens and see their very talented takes on our sketch. 

 First, please welcome, Anne. 
I love touching and feeling all the stuff in my craft room and using layouts for my sketches is where my primary source of inspiration comes from! Most of what you'll see me scrap are layouts done of my family.

Here is her stunning layout .....
Next, welcome, Wendi
Scrapbooking has become my creative outlet which I LOVE to do in my spare time. I enjoy making layouts, cards, creating home decor items for our house, and altering!!! I LOVE it all.

And her super fun take on the sketch....
Don't forget, we have a prize for one lucky participant in September....
Happy Scrapping,

1 comment:

  1. Two very different takes on the sketch - I like them both :)

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!