Monday, September 1, 2014

Blog Hop Sketch #129

Welcome back!!!! The Mavens and I are so happy to have you with us for the "Grand Re-opening" and Blog Hop!!!!
Allow me to introduce you to our Creative Team member, Bev Code.
 My projects range from layouts, cards, altered projects, mini albums and I love to share new tips and techniques as I learn them. I live in Conestogo, Ontario and spend some time in Florida where I take my scrapping with me for the extended time.

Are you ready for some incredible inspiration ?????
Bev created this beautiful Sketch #129, for you....
The page she made showing just how fun it can be to interpret a sketch to reflect your style or theme. Isn't this page fabulous? 
We have a huge Close to My Heart  prize pack that one participant for the month of September will win! 
To be eligible to win, you must be a follower, create a new layout using both sketches for the month, post your layout with a link back to your blog or gallery that features that layout (not your entire blog), you may enter one layout per sketch, have fun, and spread the word!!!
Now for the Blog Hop...
Our Mavens have created stunning layouts for your inspiration. Every day, a different Maven will be featured here at Sketches in Thyme. Visit each Maven, leave a comment on their layout, come back here and leave a word or two about how you were inspired. 

We cannot wait to see the pages you scrap!!!!
Link your layout on the side column.
Happy Scrapping, 

12 comments:

  1. Great designs from each team member- I really loved the embellishments that made each layout different!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work from everyone! Great sketch to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration on the hop. Love the sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful samples from the DT. Hope I get a chance to play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to see you guys back!! You were missed! I was totally inspired by all the awesome projects from the DT! And from Bev's beautiful sketch! Can't wait to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome inspiration on the hop and wonderful sketch to play with! Great job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back, you were missed. I always loved the challenges here and this sketch is another great one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see your whole team. Love Bev, and her beautiful pages.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats to the DT .. what a great inspiring hop.. amazing take on the sketch.. and all so different.. you rocked this and I am glad to be here too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back! I love the sketch and hope to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  11. PS finished the hop... thank you for the inspiration. I love how each of the lovely DT ladies was able to make the sketch their own :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful inspiration - love how Bev's wonderful sketch was interpreted in so many cool ways

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!