Saturday, September 6, 2014

Blog Hop Reveal Day 6 Sketch #129

Happy Saturday everyone!!!!!  Join me today, as we welcome our lovely Maven, Juliet...
  I have, in the last 12 months, really fallen back in love with scrapbooking since my first introduction in 2004. Things have certainly changed since then! I am so excited to be part of the Design Team for Sketches in Thyme, and can't wait to see what you all create based on the fantastic sketches. I adore white space, doilies, sequins and ink splatters.

Just look at how this layout pops with inspiration for white space! 

Here are the links to see all our Mavens. If have not been to visit, please leave them some love today. If you browse around and enjoy their scrappy style, become a follower!
Happy Scrapping,

4 comments:

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!