Friday, September 5, 2014

Blog Hop Day 5 Sketch #129

Good Friday everyone!!!! Today please welcome our second sketch artist and creative designer, Rochelle
I have been scrapbooking since 2003 and I just can't get enough of it! I love the products, trying out new trends, creating memories and most of all I love watching my husband share my scrapbooks with guests who come over! :)   I don’t really have a set scrapbook style... I love bright colors, shabby chic, messy and playful layouts and sometimes love to just go simple and clean

 Isn't this such a fun take on our sketch? 

We hope you are enjoying our daily reveals and this super sketch! If you haven't been around to visit our Maven's, take a few minutes, then come back here and leave a comment about what inspired you!

Happy Scrapping,

1 comment:

  1. Your Chuck E Cheese layout reminds me of such fun times! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!