Thursday, September 4, 2014

Blog Hop Day 4 Sketch #129

Welcome to Day 4 of our hop with sketch 129...
 Today, you are being treated to the talents of Maven Eli
 I have been scrapbooking for about 8 years and it is just a hobby that does for me: it allows me to express in new ways my creativity and my curiosity. I don't have one specific style because I like to experiment, but by far I prefer the 12x12 layouts and minibooks.

 Look at this darling layout she created ...inspiration everywhere
 And don't forget, you have to play to win this fabby haul.....
If you haven't been around to each Maven's blog yet, please visit and leave some love....come back here and leave us a comment about what you were inspired with.
Happy Scrapping,

1 comment:

  1. Wow Great Sketehes .... Loving your DESIGN AND Effort.... AWesome

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!