Monday, August 25, 2014

Introducing our new CT...

Please help me as we welcome our brand new Creative Team here at Sketches in Thyme....
Without further ado..... 
Anne Jang
Hi, My name is Anne Jang, and I live in the USA about 30 min north of Washington DC. I have been scrapbooking for almost 17 years, and most recently founded this online group of challenge blogs that has just taken my scrapbooking in a whole other direction. I love touching and feeling all the stuff in my craft room and using layouts for my sketches is where my primary source of inspiration comes from! Most of what you'll see me scrap are layouts done of my family, Jay and Sarah plus Sarah's animals...her horse Ziggy, 2 dogs, 2 guinea pigs, and new as of this month, 8 hens! And my other layouts consist of my large extended family...all 28 of them! When I'm not scrapbooking I volunteer 4 mornings a week for Meals on Wheels, and am a 4-H club leader for Sarah's Spur & Stirrup Club, as well as a leader for her Pony Club.

Bev Code 
I am just new to online scrapping since Apr 2009. There are so many sites. My name is Bev Code and I have been scrapping about 5 years. I am a wife, mother and gramma that loves being retired and now have time to scrap to my heart's content. My projects range from layouts, cards, altered projects, mini albums and i love to share new tips and techniques as I learn them. I live in Conestogo, Ontario and spend some time in Florida where I take my scrapping with me for the extended time. My blog is http://beeceecreativity.blogspot.com/ and would love for you to stop by. I am thrilled to be joining this fabulous site as sketch designer. I look forward to sharing and inspiring you sketches and can't wait to get to know you  better. 

 Elisabetta Colavero
Hello! I'm Elisabetta from Italy. My friends call me Eli and I prefer it because it is more simple, like me. I'm 40 years old (and I will declare 40 for the next 10 years...) and a beautiful 10 year old daughter. I live in a small town with two older cats and a large vegetable garden (too big). I do scrapbboking for about 8 years and it is just a hobby that does for me: it allows me to express in new ways my creativity and my curiosity. I don't have one specific style because I like to experiment, but by far I prefer the 12x12 layouts and minibooks.
In addition to scrap, my hobbies are volleyball, swimming and reading.

 Juliet Sherriff
My name is Juliet Sherriff and I live in Christchurch, New Zealand. I have, in the last 12 months, really fallen back in love with scrapbooking since my first introduction in 2004. Things have certainly changed since then! I am so excited to be part of the Design Team for Sketches in Thyme, and can't wait to see what you all create based on the fantastic sketches. I adore white space, doilies, sequins and ink splatters. When I'm not scrapbooking or at my job as an Agribusiness Manager, you will find me spending time with my amazing husband, spoiling my nieces and nephews, cuddling my cats or watching cooking and sci-fi shows. You can find my work on my blog at thisscrappened.wordpress.com

 Karen Young: 
My name is Karen Young, and I live in Newfoundland, Canada. I have a wonderful husband of 13 years, and a beautiful five year old daughter. I am an Optometrist, working full time. Scrapbooking is my creative outlet and
a way to relax and unwind. The memory keeping aspect of it is an added bonus! I have a varied style. But mostly, I like a controlled messy look that incorporates mixed media. I love using spray inks, paint, modeling paste and more... I know I've had a productive evening if I go to bed with stained and inky hands!

 Lea Biccelli:
Hi, I'm Lea and I live in a seaside town, in Italy.My work is in the field of fashion and I try to fill my free time, which is often very little, with everything that is creative. My life revolves around art always (graduated at the Academy of Fine Arts, I attended courses in costume and fashion designer): I love the watercolor and paint on cotton fabric to make bags and the like. Since I discovered scrapbooking, existed for many years: it was love at first sight. My style has changed over time: now I try to combine my passion for the scrap with the art: this allows me to express myself fully and to seek new ways of expression. My blog:http://sunnyflouscrap.blogspot.it/

 Michele Fish
Hello! My name is Michele and I am from the great Pacific Northwest!  
I have been "Attempting" scrapbooking for about 14 years.  Always learning new and fun things!!
I am a wife, daughter, sister, friend and SAHM of 2 kids.  I "retired" my executive job in 2008.  But, I am a (very) part time pricing coordinator.  Just to keep my on my toes.  :)
You can find me at the soccer fields, baseball diamonds, sidelines of the basketball & volleyball courts, inside a dance studio... and when not busy with all of that... on a good hiking trail, barefoot at the beach, skiing the river and always hanging with my family with the latest movies and board games!!  I recently acquired my first DSLR camera, so on a mission to get those memories documented.
Scrapbooking and Cardmaking are my creative outlet. 
I hope to inpsire you as so many have inspired me.  You can find more about me at http://fishmememoriesandmore.blogspot.com/

Rita Russello
My name is Rita, I live in Belluno (northern Italy) with my husband and our 2 children. 
I love the LOs (but I do a little bit of everything) ... and follow the sketches is my favorite thing to do it! 
My style varies according to your mood or the desire to try and experiment. 
I like to use all the colors and materials that I have ... although I have my favorites, purple and washi! 
I am in other creative Dt.   http://scrapperita.blogspot.it/

 Rochelle Spears
My name is Rochelle Spears.  After 15 years of Real Estate, I "retired" and became a SAHM! :) I have 5 children (25, 21, 15, 8, and 6).  I have a wonderful husband who supports my craft to the fullest!  I have been scrapbooking since 2003 and I just can't get enough of it! I love the products, trying out new trends, creating memories and most of all I love watching my husband share my scrapbooks with guests who come over! :)   I don’t really have a set scrapbook style... I love bright colors, shabby chic, messy and playful layouts and sometimes love to just go simple and clean.  Besides my family and scrapbooking, you will find me traveling, reading or watching Netflix! I love coffee in the morning, Peach Ice Tea during the day and chocolate candy at night. :)      www.rochellespears.blogspot.com

Wendi Robinson:
I'm wifey to my hot hubby, Jeremy for over 1 years, and mom to wonderful, 3 cute kids who keep me super busy (all 3 kids are named after cities in different countries). We live in sunny So Cali, and I am a beach lover!!! Scrapbooking has become my creative outlet which I LOVE to do in my spare time. I enjoy making layouts, cards, creating home decor items for our house, and altering!!! I LOVE it all. I LOVE my ipod and itunes, I'm a HUGE Depeche Mode fan, love to walk & do zumba, relax at the beach, and hang out in the backyard with my kids. You can find my work on my blog:http://scrappydayinparadise.blogspot.com/

Kim Sparks
I am Kim, the original founder of Sketches in Thyme. I am so glad to finally be back in my newly remolded studio, creating layouts, and scrapping my family memories one page at a time! I'm a wife to my Ben for 18 years now, NeeNee to my nieces and nephews, and fur mommy to my Prancer. I began scrapping in 2000 when my oldest niece was born. My style is very eclectic and I would say I definitely go through learning stages where I experiment with new media and techniques. I could not create a single page without my Cricut, ink, or bling! You can learn more about me and my style at 

We look forward to this new chapter with you! Thank you for joining us today, stop by and give our Mavens some love! 

7 comments:

  1. Great design team, can't wait to see everyone's work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to the new DT.. I am excited to be joining you on this great adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO excited! :) Congrats Ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to the new team! I have had the pleasure to work with Anne, Bev and Rochelle. They are awesome as I am sure the other gals are too! Looking forward to playing with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats ladies! Can't wait to see the challenges and your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm so glad to see you back Kim. Great DT.

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!