Monday, August 25, 2014

DT/Sketch Team Call....

Hello friends!!! Kim with Memories in Thyme here, the original founder of Sketches in Thyme. I had to let this baby of mine go a few years ago due to health issues. Thank you to Vanessa, and all the Mavens who kept up such a fabulous job with this blog!


I'm back and planning a "Grand Re-opening" on September 1, 2014!!! Yay!!!! And....I am in need of designers, sketch artists, and sponsors. My plans are to go back to a biweekly challenge with 2 sketches each month.

I need 2 sketch artists, 8 design team artists, and sponsorships.  You will need to send three of your layouts/sketches and a brief bio to me at neeneesparks@gmail.com no later than Sunday, August 24, 2104. Designers will be notified on Monday, August 25. 

Contact me via email if you would like to sponsor one of our challenges.

Good luck and see you back here with some enticing previews before the big opening!



3 comments:

  1. Okay... I was very excited to see this post. :) Application email sent. Thanks!! Good to "See" you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim I am so happy to see you back. I have often wondered what happened to you. Congrats on being back & can't wait to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!