Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sketches in Thyme #122

Oh my, what a year!! So many things happening at the same time, but I'm glad we could keep the blog active and alive!! Thank you for all the members of the creative team who could stay and support us and welcome to the new ones, I hope you have fun here!!

We had some changes so we could keep the blog running: now the challenges will take place once a month on the 15th and you can have a whole month to link your creations to the blue frog! I tried to explain everything on the "Rules" page on the menu bar, but if you have any questions, please, just write to me!


This challenged is sponsored by Scrappiness Designs and the prize will be a US$ 7 coupon for any purchase at the store.   
 
http://www.scrappinessdesigns.com.br/store/

Below are our DT creations, lots of inspiration for you!!
Have a great 2014!!
Lots of kisses,

8 comments:

  1. Great sketch and layouts! I wish I had, had time to play! Next time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...great work on the sketches ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorei!!! Lindos layouts! Parabéns meninas!
    Congrats girls!
    beijos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you back. Great sketch and DT layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! You are back!! Great layouts Ladies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome reveal! I'm so glad you are all back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great reveal everyone, welcome back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Come on ladies, I want to see your pages here!!! \õ/

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!