Wednesday, December 18, 2013

CT and Sketch Designer Call

Hello everyone!! Vanessa here.
I'd like to announce that I'm going to re-open our dearest blog for next year, but I have no team anymore!! Sooo.... If you love to follow sketches, have a blog and would like to be part of the team, please apply!! I have positions for Sketch Designer, too!!

How to apply:
  1. Post about this call at your blog (Title: CT call / Sketch Designer Call, depending on what you're apllying for) with a link to this post.
  2. On the same post, follow any sketch you want and present both sketch and your layout (If you're a sketch designer, please post three of your sketches).
  3. You may present both traditional or digital layouts. \õ/
  4. Link your post back here. 
Good luck, see you soon!!

http://sketchesinthyme.blogspot.com.br/2013/12/ct-and-sketch-designer-call.html


Oi pessoal!! Aqui é a Vanessa.
Eu queria avisar que vou reabrir nosso querido blog a partir do ano que vem, mas eu não tenho mais time criativo!! Então.... Se você gosta de seguir sketches, tem um blog e adoraria fazer parte do time, então se inscreve!! Também tenho vagas para Sketch Designer, ok??

Como se inscrever:
  1. Escreva sobre essa chamada no seu blog, colocando no título "Chamada para Time Criativo" ou "Chamada para Sketch Designer", dependendo da vaga que você quer se inscrever. Não esqueça de incluir o link deste post na postagem que você fizer no seu blog.
  2. Na mesma postagem, crie uma página seguindo qualquer sketch que você quiser (Se você vai se inscrever para as vagas de Sketch Designer, apresente três sketches de sua autoria)
  3. As páginas podem ser de scrapbook artesanal ou digital. \õ/
  4. Insira o link da sua postagem no sapinho aqui embaixo.

Boa sorte, até depois!!


9 comments:

  1. Awww... I would have love to return! I wish you had let us former DT members know you were doing this, I wouldn't have accepted another DT position.
    Well, Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vanessa-Are you going to allow the former DT to be part of the new team? I am still on our Facebook design team group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls, I'm sorry for not writing to you yesterday, it was a last minute decision (and I still need a sketch design!!). I'm going to post this on FB (I completely forgot about that, rs...). Of course you may stay if you want!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great news!
      I'm too happy!
      Vanessa.... I rest!!
      I could not wait that we went back!
      this is my email ... I do not have fb ... scrapperita@gmail.com
      (for Tiffany was ok ... for communications!)
      thankssssss

      Delete
  4. yaaaaaaay! great news :-) would lllllove to see you back, with former members too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting, Vanessa! Congratulations! LOVE to see ALL the past mavens listed in your right hand column.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't mind coming back as well??!?! Would you add me back to the group on Facebook if that is ok?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found out about your CT call and entered a layout I did this week. I'm so exciting to see this challenge blog re-opening.

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!