Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sketches in Thyme #114

Hello to all of our SiT friends! Another week and another sketch for your inspiration, today is a fabulous 3-photo sketch to jump-start your scrapping:

and let's see what some of the Mavens have created:

Melinda

Wendi Robinson

Luciana Sanches

Mel Field






Wow, how's that for a fabulous batch of inspiration? Now it's YOUR TURN to get creative with sketch #114! As always, we welcome you to flip, rotate, and adapt the sketch to work for you- as long as we can still see the sketch in there, you're good! And this month when you link up to any of our June sketches, you're entered to be a guest designer with us in August!! Can't wait to see your takes. =) Maven Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. I'm struggling to upload my link. 8-( Is there some setting I need on my computer?

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!