Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Announcing our Top 3 for May

Hello everyone, time to announce our Top 3 for the month of May. We had 18 entries for the month, lots of creativity to sort through!   Here are the Mavens' choices for Top 3:


First up we have Elaine with her take on Sketch #110:


Next we have Rita with her take on Sketch #111:


And for our third selection we have Leslie who created with our 2-page Sketch #112:

Finally, we have our winner who gets to take home a fabulous prize from our sponsor,

And the winner is...Vicki with her layout using sketch #110:
 
Top 3 and winners- send an email to frogscrapgirl@yahoo.com to find out the details on collecting your prize/being a guest designer with us.  And don't forget to grab your "Top 3"  and "Winner" badges! Thanks for playing along everyone,  we'll be back on Thursday with a new batch of sketches for you to try, see you then!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing me as one of your top 3. I love your sketches and playing along. This layout is a personal favourite of mine, everything seemed to come together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to be a top 3. Did not expect this at all. I was stopping by to see the new challenge and saw my layout. Thank you!!! I had so much fun with this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my page for top 3. I really enjoyed working with the sketch. All the best with your challenge site, I hope to be popping in more often.

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!