Thursday, May 2, 2013

Introducing our Newest Mavens

Wow- 25 entries for our Design Team call, and they were all so wonderful. You did not make this an easy task!! I want to thank each and every one of you for taking the time to work with my sketches and create such lovely pages. It is such a great feeling to see my sketches come to life through your layouts, I only wish I could pick each and every one of you for the DT!! In the end, I narrowed it down to 6 very talented ladies, let's see some winning layouts from our newest Sketches In Thyme Mavens....

 
 
 


 

 
Thanks again to all that applied, it was wonderful to see so many great submissions. Welcome everyone, so excited to have you as part of our team! We'll be back next week to announce our Top 3 for April, and get started on sketches for May! 

9 comments:

  1. Welcome, ladies!!!!
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! So excited to be a part of this team!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to these Ladies! Superb talent!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for having me on your talented team, I'm so excited to be a Maven!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO excited! Thanks for bringing me on! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very happy to be a maven!!!! Thanks Tiffany!
    congrats girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, ladies! Looking forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!