Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sketches in Thyme #107 and a DT Call

Hello and happy April! We're ready to get another month of great sketches started for you, but before we get to the sketch. it's time for a Design Team Call!! Would you like to be a Sketchy Maven? The 6 month term for our talented Mavens is drawing to a close, and while some will be staying on, we are looking for new members to join our Sketches in Thyme design team! If you enjoy creating layouts from sketches, participating in blogs and motivating others to take part in challenges, this might be your chance to be a part of our Design Team! Your term would run May-October 2013, and you would be asked to complete 2 layouts per month. If you would like a chance to be considered, here's what you need to do:

1-Have an active blog and be on facebook (so you can be part of our SiT DT group)
2-Create a new layout based on any of our April Sketches.
3-Post about our DT call on your blog, along with your take on our sketch.
4-Link up your blog post our April Linky on the sidebar, putting "DT" after your name.
4-Leave a comment here by April 20 telling us that you would like to be considered for the DT. Be sure to include your email address so we can get in touch with you!!

Now on to the first sketch of the month, today's sketch has spots for 1 photo and lots of embellies, all on an angle. Here's the sketch:

and now let's see how the Mavens have put this sketch to work for them:

Liz 
(Guest Maven)
 
Eli


Joni Parker

Wendy
(Guest Maven)


Doreen




Stacia
(Guest Maven)

Anastasia
(Guest Maven)

A great selection from the DT and now it's YOUR TURN!! As always, we welcome you to flip, rotate, and adapt the sketch to work for you- as long as we can still see the sketch in there, you're good! Don't forget, our Design Team Call runs until April 20, can't wait to see your take on our fun sketch!! And this month when you link up to any of our April sketches, you're entered to be a win a great prize from our sponsor,
Scrappiness Designs is a fabulous digital design company created by a former Maven, Vanessa DeBonis.  We're so happy to feature her here, be sure to link up for your chance to win! Can't wait to see your takes. =) Maven Tiffany




18 comments:

  1. Thank you for allowing me to be a Guest Maven! I would love to become a part of your team!! I shared my layout as well as the DT call on my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome reveal ladies! Some awesome inspiration here! I have created a layout with sketch #107 and linked it up with Mr. Linky. I would love to be considered for a position on the Design Team. My email is dpiercey7(at)cox(dot)net Thanks you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi all, would love to be considered for the design team. I even come with 2 bonus design team wannabe daughters to complete every challenge with me....My email is reneewasaweener@yahoo.com.au thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I would love to be considered for a spot on your Design Team. I linked up my layout. My email is: liktogmbl@aol.com
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!! My entry is number 8. Like a total fool, I completely forgot to add "DT" after my entry! I would LOVE to be considered for this awesome opportunity!
    My email address is bluebirdscrapper@gmail.com.
    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to be considered for your design team. I mentioned your call on my blog.

    Vicki
    vwilson577@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to create according to your sketch and it would be an honor to be part of the Design Team.
    Sandra
    sandraaa87@hotmail.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to be considered for the dt! Thanks for this chance
    my mail is:
    scrapperita@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Them throwing my name in the virtual hat? Id love to be considered. Thank you for the opportunity.
    Lyrebud (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, I would like to participate as dt, thanks!!

    this is my mail: lolli.simona@yahoo.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just posted on my blog and I'm #20 on the linky. I would love to be put into the running to be a Guest DT.

    Thank you, Jessica
    jess_516@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just blogged about the DT call and gave a shout out on Facebook as well! I would be super excited to be considered for the design team!! thanks much! blsd2scrp(at)yahoo(dot)com
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to be considered for the dt!

    Thanks for this chance
    my mail is:
    dany_scrap@yahoo.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to be considered for the DT!

    Becky
    memoriesbybee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! I was so excited to see your DT call! Your site is the first one I look at for ideas when I need inspiration for a scrapbook layout. I didn't have the directions up in front of me prior to uploading my layout for consideration, (#107, Entry 37), and I'm very sorry. I look forward to hearing from you!

    Stephanie
    SThom97093@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi! I would love to be considered for a spot on your Design Team. I linked up my layout.
    My mail: federicadz@libero.it

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi ladies,, I would love to be considered for your design team, my email is gslmarvin@gmail.com Thank so much :) Anita

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!