Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sketches in Thyme #89

Hello and happy October! We have another great month of sketches for you, but before I get to that...did you see that we have a Design Team Call going on right now? Be sure to join in our DT call, you have until October 20th to get your entry in! 

Now it's time for our 1st challenge for October, sketch #89. This month, when you link up your takes on any of our October sketches, you'll have a chance to earn a spot as a guest Maven with us in December! You can use today's sketch as a starting point to create... rotate, flip, whatever works to get you inspired! Here's the sketch and great takes from some of our wonderful Mavens: 


  (Guest Maven) 

Joni Parker


Anne
 

(Guest Maven) 



(Guest Maven)




A variety of inspiration from the Mavens today, hope you're ready to grab our sketch and get scrapping! Be sure to link up your take on this or any of this month's sketches by October 31st. We'll select 3 of our favorites to be guest designers with us in December!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What varied interpretations of the sketch! Great job, ladies! I feel some scraplifting coming on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so good but I have a few favorites! Saving those to my gallery for future inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pages!

    I'm having a little trouble linking my page thru my new blog.
    Here is my page:

    http://scrappingwithcharacter.blogspot.com/?view=classic

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!