Monday, October 1, 2012

Announcing our Top 3 for September!!

Time announce our Top 3 for the month, but before I get to that...did you see that we have a Design Team Call going on right now?

I hope everyone enjoyed our "Blast for the Past" month here at Sketches in Thyme. We had 41 entries for to sort through for September, what a great variety of layouts submitted! Thanks to everyone who took part in our sketch challenges last month, we love seeing your takes on the Sketches in Thyme designs.  Here are the Mavens' choices for Top 3 this month:


First up we have Roberta with her take on September Sketch #1:
 
what a sweet little face! and we love that title!

Next we have Ann with her take on September Sketch #2:

what a lovely layout of her Mum on holiday!

And finally we have Cacau who gave our September Sketch #3 a try:
 
gorgeous weathered look and love that stitching!

Wonderful layouts from our top 3!! Roberta, Ann, and Cacau be sure to grab the "Top 3" badge for your blog and please email me here if you'd like to be a guest maven in November! We'll be back on Thursday with a new batch of sketches for you to try, see you then.

4 comments:

  1. Wowza thank you so much - I'm thrilled - with all the amazing talent around in scrapbooking it is a huge honour to hit the top three. Yeah you made my day.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also very happy! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I can't believe I won!! I am so excited and thankful!
    Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, ladies! Your layouts are fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!