Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sketches in Thyme #83

It's Sketches in Thyme Maven Tiffany here with our 1st challenge for July, sketch #83. This month, when you link up your takes on any of our July sketches, you'll have a chance to earn a spot as a guest Maven with us in September! Now on to today's sketch, you can use this as a starting point to create... rotate, flip, whatever works to get you inspired! Here's the sketch and great takes from some of our wonderful Mavens:
   


Anne







(Guest Maven)

I hope the sketch and all the fabulous takes from the Design Team will get you scrapping! Now it’s your turn to create something wonderful. Link up your take on any (or all) of our July challenges in the sidebar by July 31st for your chance to be a guest maven with us in September! =) Maven Tiffany

7 comments:

  1. Awesome layouts everyone, great inspiration for all those that want to take part :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was waiting for this sketch...lol
    Great pages mavens..kiss kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is the little frog for July?
    I already have my page done and published at:
    http://apapelouca.blogspot.com.br/2012/07/my-bro-i.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just discovered your blog and there is so much fantastic inspiration on here! Thanks for all the help you've already given me as a newbie scrapper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My page http://nastena-l.blogspot.com/2012/07/3.html

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!