Thursday, July 5, 2012

Announcing our Top 3 for June!!

Wow- 54 entries for us to sort through for June, what an amazing assortment of layouts submitted! Thanks to everyone who took part in our sketch challenges last month, we love seeing your takes on the Sketches in Thyme designs.  Here are the Mavens' choices for Top 3 this month:


First up we have Linda with her take on Sketch #80:
Love those painted hexagons!

Next we have Roxy with her take on Sketch #81:

Look at those gorgeous flowers with pearl embellishments! 

And finally we have Cat who gave our Sketch #82 a try:
Love how she adapted our 2-page sketch to her single-page layout!! 


Wonderful layouts from our top 3!! Linda, Roxy, and Cat, be sure to grab the "Top 3" badge for your blog and please email me here if you'd like to be a guest maven!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I can't believe it, I'm soooooo thrilled!!! Thanks so much for choosing my layout in your top 3, and I'd love to be a guest maven, I'll be sure to email ASAP! Hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations, ladies! your works are beautiful! I'm so happy for Linda especially! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Girls, gorgeous layouts
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome work ladies! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are invited too follow my blog

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!