Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sketches in Thyme #80

It's Sketches in Thyme Maven Tiffany here with our 1st challenge for June, sketch #80. This month, when you link up your takes on any of our June sketches, you'll be entered to win a fabulous prize from Peace Love and Scrapbooking!

Now on to today's sketch, you can use this as a starting point to create... rotate, flip, whatever works to get you inspired! Here's the sketch and great takes from some of our wonderful Mavens:











I hope the sketch and all the fabulous takes from the Design Team will get you scrapping! Now it’s your turn to create something wonderful. Link up your take on any (or all) of our June challenges in the sidebar by June 30th for your chance to win a fabulous prize from our sponsor, Peace Love and Scrapbooking!
=) Maven Tiffany

7 comments:

  1. Love this sketch so expect me back soon! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I met you through blog SCRAPPNESS the concept and loved it! I saw that we can participate in challenges with digital scrap and loved it, because lately I have only time to sort the scrap digitally. I'm following you and I will get to participate in challenges. Kisses! Sorry for my English. lol ..

    Olá, eu conheci o blog de vocês através de SCRAPPNESS e adorei o conceito dele!
    Vi que podemos participar dos desafios com scrap digital e adorei, porque ultimamente sótenho tipo tempo para o scrap digital.
    Já estou seguindo vocês e vou começar a participar dos desafios.
    Beijos!!
    Desculpe pelo meu inglês. rsrs..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great sketch and some beautiful design work from the group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and blogging

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear Mavens here are my sketch for #80
    http://apapelouca.blogspot.com.br/2012/06/joao-de-barro.html

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!