Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday Takes #70- a 2 pager!!

Hello, it's Sketches in Thyme Maven Tiffany with our 3rd sketch for February. All challenges will run for the entire month, so you'll have PLENTY of time to put our sketches to good use!

Now...on to today's challenge, it's a 2-pager!! You can use this sketch as a starting point to create, rotate, flip, whatever works to get you inspired! Here's the sketch and some fabulous takes from some of our Mavens:







(February Guest Maven)


Oh I just love a good 2-page layout, don't you? I hope the sketch and all the fabulous takes from the Design Team will get you scrapping! Now it’s your turn to create something wonderful. Link up your take on any (or all) of our February challenges in the sidebar by February 29th for your chance to be named one of our Top 3, or our winner for the month. This month's winner will receive a great prize from this month's sponsor, The Cutting Cafe. =) Maven Tiffany

7 comments:

  1. I am loving what you all created!! Fabulous layouts everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting me be guest Maven this month! I really enjoyed myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited about the sketch! Thanks everyone for some Awesome inspiration:) Can't wait to get in my scrap room and create!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the chance to be a guest maven for February!!!! It was fun!! even though this last one...really challenged me!!!
    !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joni, I tried to leave you a comment but wouldn't let me. Love your page:)
    ~Kim
    I'm trying to make it to all of your pages:) Love them all great inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there--thank you so much for following my blog. I'm returning the favor. Looking forward to being bloggie friends.

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    K Andrew
    See My Stamps

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!